Trees for Canada patches/pins

Have a specific question about badges? More specific than a generality? Ask it here!
C1580

Trees for Canada patches/pins

Post by C1580 »

I'm new to the Club and have a number of questions regarding the Trees For Canada collection:
Does anyone have a picture of the Trees for Canada undated pins in order of issue. I have (7) different colors variations and I assume they were issued from 1973 to 1979. The dated pins look like they began in 1980 and ran through 1995. Also looking for 1980, 1981, 1983, 1993, 1994. I have an extra 1991 to trade.
I also have a set of (4) undated Trees For Canada "test badges" and one additional that has a different texture Yellow Background/Yellow Border. I had not seen these until I noticed them in the Club pictures. Are these rare patches?
Thank you for any information, Franko
C0974

Re: Trees for Canada patches/pins

Post by C0974 »

Welcome Franco. I'm not the expert on Trees but I am sure you will get some help here.

Mike
C1580

Post by C1580 »

Thanks Mike, just need to find out how to post pictures :)
C0331
Site Admin

Post by C0331 »

Hi Franco: Yes, the test badges were likely made in batches of 5 or less, making them rare. Whether they are "valuable" depends on what someone is willing to trade to get them from you.

There are plenty of folks who collect Trees pins, I'm not 1 of them, so cannot answer that question.

Steve
Steve Kavanagh
Web Administrator
C0331

Sharing a Good Turn every day will make you Be Prepared for the Challenge of Service. :mrgreen:
C1580

Post by C1580 »

Thank you Steve
C0331
Site Admin

Post by C0331 »

Posting Pictures in the Forum:

Start a Post
Click on the Attachments tab below
Click on Add Files below
Find your files, be wary of the 100 mb size limit
Bring in your files

They will show in the post.

Posting pictures in The Gallery:
You can create a User Gallery and post there. If you have pictures you want added to the main Gallery, you must send them to me via
cdnbadger331@ gmail.com and I will format, name and post.
Steve Kavanagh
Web Administrator
C0331

Sharing a Good Turn every day will make you Be Prepared for the Challenge of Service. :mrgreen: