Looking for help and advice

dmacmil@shaw.ca

Looking for help and advice

Post by dmacmil@shaw.ca »

I am looking for help and advice. My father, Don MacMillan, passed away earlier this year. He was active in Scouting for many years and served as District and Region Commissioner here in Central Alberta. He has a large volume of Scouting material that someone within the Scouting fraternity may want or have use for. There are badges, souvenirs, pictures, copies of old Leader magazines, old Stetson hat and much more. I do not want to throw this material in the trash if someone with ties to scouting wants it. I do not have a total list of what is available but over the next little while I can compile a list if there is interest. I have tried to contact the Museum in Ottawa but did not get a reply. A friend of the family suggested this site so I am reaching out to see if there is any interest in the material. He also collected stamps related to Scouting, if there is any interest in stamps on this site.
C0958

Re: Looking for help and advice

Post by C0958 »

Ed Ermel: I am a scouter in Ontario and collect scouting material. I would be interested in seeing a list of what you have. The museum in Ottawa is closed, as are all Scouts Canada buildings, due to Covid. Please contact me at hanscted@gmail.com or phone 519-364-4561 :) 8-)

Re: Looking for help and advice

Post by Guest »

message sent